18 March 2014

BUSY SCHOOL DAYS?


















Unfortunately, university projects and assignments have taken all my free time away from me this week. Jeans, a top and trainers are all I need as my study outfit. Comfortable and perfect for an afternoon spent in library!

I took my CK bag, big enough to hold all books and paperwork needed for school. I absolutely adore it and I will be wearing it a lot in the future, as it is a basic piece in my wardrobe which will never go out of fashion. The ruffles and the necklace add a bit of glamour to the outfit, making it exciting and lively.
























I was wearing:

Sheinside top
Topshop faux leather biker jacket
American Eagle Outfitters jeans
Calvin Klein bag
Vans trainers
Handmade necklace
Zara scarf & bracelet

Photography: Bogdan Guna
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. love your hair, Diana! and the blog is awesome, keep up the good work!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would look even better in a nice pair of high heels :)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the suggestion!! Unfortunately, for a whole day spent in university, the heels wouldn't be too comfortable and that's why I chose the trainers. Hope you'll visit my blog again soon because I have some 'going out' outfits to show you. :)

      Delete

© Style Mémoire

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig