16 March 2014

SUNNY MANCHESTER


















It's been a lovely and sunny week in Manchester and I had the chance to wear my new NY cap which I got in my recent trip to New York. After a couple of months of rain and cold weather, the sun recharged my batteries and I am ready to continue with the exciting projects at uni.

I chose to wear my pretty Boohoo swing dress which is so easy and comfortable to wear, perfect for any occasion. The 'all black' outfit makes the hat stand out and even if it's a casual outfit, the dress keeps it feminine and stylish.
























I was wearing:

NY cap
Boohoo dress
Topshop faux leather biker jacket
Converse trainers
Zara bracelet
Accessorize necklace

Photography: Ana Maria Alexandra Nica


Any feedback is always welcomed, either through comments on my posts or messages to my Facebook page. What is more, you can now find me on the following social media platforms (click on each name for direct links):

Facebook
Instagram
Bloglovin'
Twitter
Pinterest
Lookbook.nu


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Hei, Diana!

    Ma bucur sa iti descopar blogul si imi place mult ce vad!♥

    O tinuta sporty chic foarte reusita!

    ReplyDelete

© Style Mémoire

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig