16 April 2014

FAVOURITE FLATS AND NEW SKIRT


I am enjoying the sunny days in Bucharest as much as I can before I will head to Manchester next week. I wore this outfit yesterday afternoon when I went to see all my friends.

These are my favourite flats of all times and they are from Musette, a Romanian brand. You might have seen in a previous post that I also have a pair of boots from them. Now coming back to the flats. When I buy a new pair of flats, I always have the same problem. They hurt my feet so bad that I end up jumping instead of walking. But this pair is the only one that has never done so. They are made from the softest leather ever!

Also, I was wearing my new Asos skirt that I recently purchased. I don't have that many skirts in my wardrobe, as I am a 'jeans type' of girl, or if I am not wearing jeans, I might have a dress instead. But this one took my eyes as it is pretty unusual and I felt so great wearing it.






I was wearing:

Asos skirt
Musette flats
Bershka shirt
Topshop biker jacket
Primark necklace

Photography: Bogdan Guna
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Style Mémoire

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig