11 April 2014

HOME SWEET HOME!


Finally home, sun and loved ones!

This is my outfit for the first day spent in Bucharest! The weather was wonderful and I had the chance to wear this spring outfit. I took this pastel skirt out of the closet and mixed it up with a new pair of Zara flats.

Everyone wear pastels this season. I am sure that you have all seen catwalks, high-street retailers'collections or bloggers promoting this trend lately. I must say that I personally love this trend as it allows you to have a feminine and delicate appearance.







I was wearing:

H&M sweater
Zara flats
Steilmann skirt
CK bag
Accessorize sunglasses

Photography: Bogdan Guna


PS: I plan on doing some special posts about why I love Bucharest and the fashion here. Let me know what you think of this! You can massage me by leaving a comment here or on my Facebook page. :)
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. The skirt is gorgeous and I love the colours :)

    www.sunsetdesires.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Style Mémoire

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig