25 April 2014

STATEMENT BLAZER


Hi!! Sorry for not posting for a few days. I have a really busy schedule for the following month, so I won't be making so many posts. But I promise you that after these weeks I will come back with lots of new stuff.

Sooo..here's another outfit I was wearing in the sunny Bucharest. It is a very simple one, but with a statement blazer. I kept everything minimum, with clear lines and a limited colour palette. I was wearing again my favourite flats from Musette and jeans from Mango. You will see my best friend, Ana, in one of the next photos. We have prepared a post together that will be up shortly.







I was wearing:

Zara blazer and bag
Mango jeans
Musette flats

Photography: Bogdan Guna
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Style Mémoire

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig