8 April 2015

ZARA VS. MANGO



These two brands have been my all time favourites! The clothes are pretty similar, minimal, effortless and stylish. I love the shopping experience they both offer online and in store. Not only the clothes, but also the way the stores are displayed.

They are direct competitors, both being from Spain. Mango is slightly for the older market (above 20), while Zara targets the younger makes as well with their Trafaluc collection. On the other hand, over the past few years, Mango has expanded quite a lot, at first with the men collection and then by introducing active wear, kidswear, Intimates collection and Violeta range (aimed for the plus-sized women). 

Lately, I noticed that one season I prefer one of them and the next season the other. For example, during autumn-winter, Zara had definitely something special, but this spring I find myself going into Mango much more. Does this thing happens to you? Which one is your favourite?  
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Style Mémoire

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig