14 June 2016

Follow me to Camelot Castle


I don't think I've ever visited a more beautiful place than Tintangel in my entire life. Of course, I can't compare it to cities such as Venice or Paris, but it's definitely the top one when it comes to nature. 

And because I've seen pictures of the place before heading there, I knew from the beginning that I will be taking this dress with me. It was my prom dress and I've had it for 5 years now, but I can't get enough of it and wanted to show it on the blog again. Staying in a castle made the trip even more special and made me feel like a princess. If you are planning you're next trip, go to Camelot Castle! I really hope you enjoy this post!


















The video is a little shaky, buy you get the idea..


PS: To someone very special - thank you for the most special weekend and for taking these photos! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Style Mémoire

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig